2009年4月25日 星期六

in Pielisjoen Koulu School (4/14)

Today we spent the whole day time in Pielisjoen Koulu School. In the morning, I taught an 8 grader to make the micro robot bug. I was sad that I didn’t teach him well, I even made a lot of mistakes.
In the afternoon, Roosa took us went around the school and introduce the school to us. I found out that the students in Finland don’t have to go to school in the same time. The time students have to arrived school depends on their first class and their last class.
I really like their music class and art class because they seems more interesting and fun to me. After school, the host family took me home. They are all really nice to me. They took us to a place by a frozen lake, and we played the snow on it and had a nice barbecue by the frozen lake. It fells really good. At night, I tried the sauna. Although my sauna is only up to 70℃ , but I still enjoyed it very much.

沒有留言:

張貼留言