2009年4月25日 星期六

2nd and 3rd school (4/15)

This morning, I went to Nepenmaen koulu School. My buddies introduce the school to us. One of my friends (from Taiwan) told me that the teachers in Finland’s elementary school all have master's degrees. This would really be a reason they have such a good education.After lunch, I went to Niinivaaran Koulu School. I taught them make the micro robots again, and this time I succeed! In this school, I like their Technology Division and Wood carving class classroom because they have really good device and tools. Then, we went to the SciFest venue. We moved a lot of tables and chair to get ready of tomorrow’s activities.
















my buddies in the first school: Saku and Pinja (both on the left)







computer classroom
we hung up our flags on a blue kanban

沒有留言:

張貼留言